Help, Support & Guidelines
Support and Training
- UF Health Support and Training – The UF Health support and training website provides how-to tutorials on using our WordPress templates, the Chronos magazine template, Bridge, and more.
- WordPress Training Options – Web Services offer 1-on-1 and group session WordPress training options.
- Lynda.com – UF has partnered with an online training source Lynda.com. Lynda.com has over 1000 courses for all kinds of computer programs. For the web, these include WordPress, Search Engine Optimization and Photoshop for image optimization. You need to use your Gatorlink username and password to log on.
Best Practices, Policies and Procedures
- Best Practices – Want to expand your web communications to help maximize the effectiveness of your public website? Check out industry best practices on various web topics.
- Policies & Procedures – Browse official UF AHC web policies, procedures, and standards, and learn how they help ensure our web presence is at the forefront of public web communications.
Still Need Help?
Web Services does not expect you to go at it alone – contact us directly with any questions or comments you may have.