Help, Support & Guidelines
- How To – We have guides for all of our major web tools.
- Video Tutorials – In a hurry to solve your issue? Our informative video tutorials get you in and out fast with just the information you need.
- Lynda.com – UF has partnered with an online training source Lynda.com. Lynda.com has over 1000 courses for all kinds of computer programs. For the web, these include WordPress, Search Engine Optimization and Photoshop for image optimization. You need to use your Gatorlink username and password to log on.
- Questions & Answers – Can’t find a How-To or Video Tutorial that answers your question? Then just ask it directly here.
- Best Practices – Want to expand your web communications to help maximize the effectiveness of your public website? Check out industry best practices on various web topics.
- Policies & Procedures – Browse official UF AHC web policies, procedures and standards, and learn how they help ensure our web presence is at the forefront of public web communications.
Still Need Help?
Web Services does not expect you to go at it alone – contact us directly with any questions or comments you may have.