Advanced Publishing Options (schedules, drafts)
Clicking on Edit next to “Status” allows content to be saved:
- as a Draft for finishing at a later time
- as Pending for others to look at before Publishing
Clicking on Edit next to “Visibility” allows:
- Public: anyone in the world can see the content
- Private: only logged-in administrators can see the content
- Password: a single password is used to protect the content. When entered by a user, the page’s content is shown to them, and a cookie is set to remember the password so they do not have to enter it multiple times.
NOTE: do not upload or embed sensitive information onto your public WordPress website. This includes things such as protected health information (PHI) or student information. Never publish confidential health or student information.
Clicking on Edit next to “Publish” allows:
- content to be automatically published at a later date and time.