Policies & Procedures
UF Health Policies and Procedures
The following documents have been approved by the UF AHC Executive Web Steering Committee. Their goal is to help create an environment of standards-based public web communications within the UF AHC.
- Accessibility Policy
- Appropriate Content
- Content Monitoring and Maintenance Guidelines
- Domain Name Structure
- Governance Overview
- Website Appearance Guidelines
Social Media Guidelines
University of Florida Web-Related Policies and Procedures
- Advertising on University Webspace
- Domain Name Policy
- Recognizing Corporate Supporters on the Web
- Web Administration Policies & Standards
- Web Identity & Graphics Standards
- UF Guidelines to Develop Applications for Secure Deployment
- Recognizing Supporters on the University & Unit Web Space Standard
- UF Corporate Identity
Related Laws and Other Guidelines
- HIPAA – Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996
- FERPA- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974.
FERPA requires schools to protect the privacy of student records. One component of compliance with FERPA is directory information. Educational entities must list what they consider to be “directory information” about students. Students and former students may block the publication of such directory information about themselves. Such blocks are permanent unless removed by the student. Information not included in the list of directory information may not be published.
- Intellectual Property and Copyright Protection
Questions about intellectual property and copyright protection can be directed to Shands General Counsel at 352-265-6995.