Services: How can we help you?
UF Health Web Services is a full service web services shop offering UF Health units with high-quality solutions for their public and internal web-based communications needs.
Web Services is responsible for the design and maintenance of the following web presences:
- UFHealth.org, the primary home page for the UF Health system, and its associated websites.
- Health Science Center Colleges, Centers & Institutes public web pages
- UF Health Bridge (internal portal/intranet)
Browse our catalog of services (on the left) and let us know if we can help you.
Who can use our services?
We provide services to all major UF Health units, including:
- Health Science Center Colleges, Centers & Institutes
- UF Health Hospitals and clinics
- …and everything in between
Web Services is a centrally funded IT unit which means most of our services and tools can be used free-of-charge* to UF Health entities.
We regularly develop custom public web presence solutions for grant-funded projects within UF Health. We can work within the requirements of your grant to offer unique functionality and look and feel. Grant-funded work may be billed on an hourly basis.
- Website Design
- Web Applications
- Usability Testing
- Website Refurbishment
- Training and Support
- Metrics & Analytics
- Social Media Consultation
- Email Newsletters
- Graphics and Multimedia
Most major projects will start off with a discovery meeting. It’s here where we learn about your project’s goals, requirements, and timelines. After we have an appreciation of the scope and purpose of your project we can then begin to discuss whether one of our existing solutions is a good fit or if custom development work will be required.