Social media intern help make our communities healthier
The intern reports directly to UF Health’s social media manager. They work closely with the manager and other UF Health communications teams to plan, produce and publish content for UF Health social media channels.
Participates in campaign kickoffs and idea-generating sessions in support of social media campaigns for colleges, centers, institutes and research labs within UF Health.
Identifies trending stories on social platforms and opportunities to tell UF Health’s stories through those lenses.
Reviews social sentiment about the organization and collects data for review.
This position will:
- Keep social content continually rich and engaging
- Assist in adapting methods of delivering social patient-centered content based on analytics and audience reaction
- Research and communicate opportunities to use trending topics to reinforce our missions of empathy and wisdom
- Arrange planning and publishing calendars
- Observe social media sentiment for UF Health in the community
- Keep aware of current social media platforms, their use, and potential audiences
- Explore new social opportunities using new tools or platforms
The ideal candidate:
- Possesses excellent decision-making skills and initiative
- Learns new tactics and new practices quickly
- Aligns tasks and workflows to meet time-driven deadlines
- Navigates and uses social networks easily
- Exhibits strong, error-free creative writing and/or photography skills