Years in the making, 2.0 of the Apollo theme brings an incredible suite of new features and function to UF Health websites. A ground-up re-design from the hugely successful Apollo 1.0, the 2.0 version leverages WordPress’ new Gutenberg editing experience to unleash incredible power through interactive and feature-packed blocks.
Below are but a few of the websites currently utilizing the Apollo 2 theme. Take a look around and appreciate the unique variations each are able to achieve as they layout their content in rich and engaging ways.
Major Features Coming Soon
- Textures and animations: select from any number of beautiful textures and subtle animations that spruce up various sections of your site, adding life and uniqueness
- UF + UF Health Stock Photos: can’t find that perfect photo? You’ll soon be able to search through official UF and UF Health stock photo libraries to find relevant and engaging photography that you can drop into various blocks and sections of your site.
- UFHealth.org Blocks: easily integrate information from UFHealth.org on your clinical websites, such as information about locations, physicians, research studies, and more! This content will also automatically update when changes are made on UFHealth.org, freeing you up from having to keep track of these changes.
- Light Mode: Prefer a more minimalist style to your site? Light mode will allow you to reduce the impact of the warm oranges and blues found on the standard Apollo 2, and provide a lightened experience for your visitors
- …and more! Our team is hard at work on additional enhancements, bug fixes, and major feature releases all the time. Keep a look-out for your announcements about new features in our regular newsletters, as well as our user-conference meetings.